Copyright Statement of “National Digital Archives Program”
- When reviewing or using this website, the user is deemed to have fully accepted and understood all the standards in this statement, related R.O.C. laws and regulations, all international network provisions and use practices; he/ she must not use this website for any unlawful and illegal purposes.
- Under the conditions of personal or non-commercial use, users can freely browse and use this website in accordance with related standards stated in the Intellectual Property Law. Users can also download information that is provided by this website and is expressly marked as downloadable, but in the case, users should clearly indicate the source.
- Without written consents from the program and authors of each web page, any commercial organizations or business groups cannot copy, re-produce, disseminate, display in public, publish, or issue contents of this website in any forms.
- Except otherwise indicated, all the contents, words, images, videos, software, and programs published in this website are properties of National Digital Archives Program or have been authorized to use by copyright holders. Such information is protected by the R.O.C. Copyright Act.
- For respecting intellectual property rights of the documents that have been authorized to be used in this website, this website has included sources of such document. If anyone has the need to quote such information, he or she can contact this program or directly consult with the original copyright holder.
- Copyright of other external website that has been connected by hyperlinks from this website is owned by the original constructing or administrating unit.